NickdizBlogs

Welcome to NickdizBlogs!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TORN // EPISODE 11 Sneak Preview!

Hey, everyone! I'm giving an exclusive sneak preview to all of my blogger peoples! Here's something you Torn fans will LOVE! Episode 10 now uploaded on YouTube! :D
TORN // EPISODE 11 Sneak Preview!

"Nicholas, you’re the only one that can help me!"
"You’re strong enough to help yourself. I have a life. I have priorities, and you are not one of them. I’m sorry, but I can’t just help you because you exist."
And as I was about to walk away, I stopped at Miley’s response.
"If you don’t help me – you’re going to die."

:O IT'S THE LAST EPISODE BEFORE THE SEASON FINALE! Are you guys excited for the 12th episode? Let me know on Twitter! @ndVIPlatinum
Well, thanx for supporting the series! Episode 11 Coming on Wednesday, March 31st, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

=Nickdiz18BlogSpot Forum=
Please do not post any innapropriate comments. No negative comments including the negative opinions of any media excitements or non-defending other commentors.