NickdizBlogs

Welcome to NickdizBlogs!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Navystardust12 won't return, "Airplanes" coming back

Navystardust12 announced today that after a 5-month hiatus, Airplanes will be returning to complete it's fifth season (after only 9 of the 13 episodes in season 5 aired) next month, however will not be coming back to his original YouTube channel.

"I will be airing the last 4 episodes of season 5 starting in December 2011, through January 2012," he announced, "This will be the series' longest running season, running for over 1 year, despite only having 13 episodes. I'm very sorry viewers have been forced to wait this long for the return, and I would like them to know that I am fully committed to giving them the proper ending, that they deserve after sticking around for nearly 2 years. I will subsequently air the sixth and final season, in 2012."

While the sixth season was originally supposed to contain 27 episodes, the season will be downsized.

"I will be deleting and revising and shortening some episodes in order to make the sixth season about 13-20 episodes long, but I guarantee that there won't be any plot holes and the season will give the series justice. The series will air on a new seperate YouTube channel that I will launch very soon that will be devoted entirely to the ending of Airplanes." He also stated that he won't be returning to his original channel, "I meant what I said and I said what I meant - I'm done with that channel, I'm just continuing Airplanes and that's it. However, you will still see a new video on that original channel from me twice a year or so, but definetly not series, just a video."

No comments:

Post a Comment

=Nickdiz18BlogSpot Forum=
Please do not post any innapropriate comments. No negative comments including the negative opinions of any media excitements or non-defending other commentors.