NickdizBlogs

Welcome to NickdizBlogs!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Navystardust12 comments on 'Ouija'!

"[I'm just] really excited [for this series]. It's so complex and
nonfictional and creepy, and I think viewers are really going to enjoy it. It's
going to be this brand new premise that I've never done before. Ghosts, UFOs,
we've got it all. Doing the research for this was really creepy but I've learned
so much and it's really great. It'll be what will bring Reality to
YouTube."

-Navystardust12

When asked about the production of the series, he released this
statement.

"I'm still trying to figure out how it's gonna all go down, it won't be here for a while but I'm working on it."

1 comment:

  1. OMG I soooooo can't wait for this it looks AMAZING i saw the preview a while ago and it looks epiccc:D

    ReplyDelete

=Nickdiz18BlogSpot Forum=
Please do not post any innapropriate comments. No negative comments including the negative opinions of any media excitements or non-defending other commentors.