NickdizBlogs

Welcome to NickdizBlogs!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Navystardust12 Takes It 'Easier'!

The following quote depicts navystardust12's future:
"I've decided to have this year be a little slower, as I am spending WAY too much time on YouTube. I need to find a way to get back to who I used to be, and find some entertainment in my life, that doesn't involve YouTube."
Although it may sound as if navystardust12 has gone crazy, we now have logic for this.
"I've just gotten really bored and I want to make my life a little more fun, and spend less time on YouTube."
This basically means there'll only be 2-5 videos each week, instead of the old video-almost-every-day channel that was done in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

=Nickdiz18BlogSpot Forum=
Please do not post any innapropriate comments. No negative comments including the negative opinions of any media excitements or non-defending other commentors.