NickdizBlogs

Welcome to NickdizBlogs!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

'Airplanes' Season 6 Confirmed! +Navystardust12 Answers YOUR 'Airplanes' Questions!

After six months of speculation. Navystardust12 has just announced that Airplanes will in fact be back for a sixth season, denying rumors that the fifth season would be the last season.

And now, Navystardust12 Answers YOUR Airplanes Questions!

You have just confirmed that Airplanes has been renewed for a sixth season.

Yes, it will be back for a sixth season. I've already planned it out and talked about it, I just didn't want to give the official word until the season was completely mapped out, and now it is so I was able to announce it, today.

How do you feel about starting up season six?

I feel sort of mixed emotions, because I finished production on season five about a month ago, so I haven't really had much to do with the series, for a while and now I'm getting back into things, and I feel kind of nervous but at the same time I'm looking forward to this season.

How is season six going to be different from all the other seasons?

This season will be very different from the other seasons, because with this season we're giving the readers more background information on the series, we're going into new places that were previously untold, and we're telling new stories about all the characters, and it's going to be the best fucking season, yet. We're trying to fill in all of the gaps that have been in the series.

Why did you decide to cancel the Airplanes movie?

I was having some troubles mapping out the film, and there were some timing issues, too and putting in a movie would make the series even longer, when I was looking to shorten the series, and start wrapping everything up in the sixth season, so that potentionally it could be the last season.

Will the sixth season be the final season?

Yes, that's the plan.

How do you feel about ending the series?

I feel mixed emotions, but mostly I feel relieved. I mean, by the time this season ends, the series would be on for almost two years, which is a really long time considering the longest hiatus has been only a month. I've been working so hard on it, for so long, and I feel relieved. But, at the same time it's become such a huge part of my life, and I will be sad when it's all said and done.

Could you be persuaded to do a seventh season?

No, not under any circumstances. I've been planning the sixth season for months, trying to make sure that it would be a beautiful ending and that everything was going to work out, and I just don't have the stomach to do a seventh season.

Has the Airplanes spin-off been cancelled?

Airplanes Spinoffs have had a very long history. Even before I started the series I knew that I was going to do a spinoff. I did have something called 'Airplanes: The Untold Story' planned, that was supposed to follow three topics: it would tell you about George Harvey's past, Joe's past, and it would also follow up the original story, and that was supposed to be shortly after the sixth season but I've decided that I will fit those topics into the sixth season, I'll just be making the sixth season a little bit longer. 'Cyber' has not been cancelled, but ' [Airplanes] The Untold Story' has been cancelled.

When will production on season six begin?

I actually began production, last night. I'm working on a 2-part episode, that is basically a one-shot and tells the story of a teenage couple's encounter with George Harvey. So far, I've gotten to the second part and it's turning out really well, so far. It's the first time that I've ever done an Airplanes One-Shot.

How many episodes will season six be?

I'm planning for it to be at least 27 episodes, so we can reach the 100 episode mark. I know it sounds crazy, I don't know how I'm going to get to 27 episodes for just one season. There will definetly be hiatuses, and this will be the longest season, and the longest-running season. It will premiere in August 2011 and will end in early 2012.

So, we've heard that you've been sick lately. How is that going?
I have been sick. I've had an ear infection and a sore throat and a cough, and I've just felt really shitty, but it's not haulting production on anything. I've been going to school and I'm still able to do things, but being sick is a total dick. I've been going slowly, lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

=Nickdiz18BlogSpot Forum=
Please do not post any innapropriate comments. No negative comments including the negative opinions of any media excitements or non-defending other commentors.