NickdizBlogs

Welcome to NickdizBlogs!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome to... Summerville!?

Navystardust12 has just announced that the working title for his new drama voiceover series that he announced yesterday is Summerville. The casting call open yesterday. Navystardust12 commented on the title:

It's more of a production title, to be honest. I don't think I would go ahead and name it something like that. I just need to have a name for it, while we're doing pre-production so I don't have to keep calling it 'untitled voiceover project' or something. A name will come to me. It always does.
We're glad it's only a production title, because that name's been used so many times...

No comments:

Post a Comment

=Nickdiz18BlogSpot Forum=
Please do not post any innapropriate comments. No negative comments including the negative opinions of any media excitements or non-defending other commentors.