NickdizBlogs

Welcome to NickdizBlogs!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

EXCLUSIVE: "Airplanes" Season 6 to Premiere March 2, A Special Message from Navystardust12

The sixth and final season of Airplanes will premiere right here on blogger on March 2, 2012.

Catch the 83rd episode, and series finale The End on June 30, 2012.

And now, a special message from navystardust12.

February 29, 2012 - via Email 
Hello. As you may already know, we will be entering the long-awaited and anticipated sixth and final season of "Airplanes" this Friday, March 2. Over the past 2 years of working on this series, I have gone through a very large amount of things. All of these things, I took as positively as I could, and used the emotion and feelings that I received from my life into this series. And just a few weeks ago, I lay my empty cup of tea down onto my desk, and I closed my Word document - finally ending nearly 2 years of production on "Airplanes". You could say that writing this series has been almost therapeutic. There will be much more meaning behind the words in these last 9 chapters then you may have seen other than the ending of the series. I have worked extremely hard on this final set of episodes, and I am absolutely positive that you will all absolutely adore the ending. We have chosen to change the air dates of the episodes so that the series will spawn out to the 30th of June of this year; the 2 year anniversary of the series premiere of "Airplanes"; when the plane crashed and a story was set. And now, it is time to end it all, for once last time. Thank you all for your continuous support of this series, and I look forward to you all following me through these last 3 months, right up to the final episode, when it airs this June. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

=Nickdiz18BlogSpot Forum=
Please do not post any innapropriate comments. No negative comments including the negative opinions of any media excitements or non-defending other commentors.