NickdizBlogs

Welcome to NickdizBlogs!

Friday, September 24, 2010

"AIRPLANES" Q&A #1

Tell us about the finale for season 2.
Well, it's really actually supposed to be a surprise. But I guess I can give you a few little spoilers- actually I'll just give you one- Mr. Harvey makes a guest appearance in the finale.

Are you saying that this will be Mr. G. Harvey's final appearance?
(laughs) No. George is a very important plot of the show, and he's going to be making appearances in 'Airplanes 360'.

What's 'Airplanes 360'? Tell us about that.
Well, 'Airplanes 360' is a spin-off movie for 'Airplanes' and it's gonna be starting on May 1st, 2011. I'm not announcing any plot details until April 3rd, 2011 so I guess you're just gonna have to find out what it's about.

You've just renewed 'Airplanes' for a third season. Tell us about 'Airplanes 3'.
The third season of the show is a follow up on the second season. (pauses) The season 3 premiere is going to be in early November, and season 2's gonna finish off sometime late October. I believe that season 2 finishes on October 31st, and season 3 begins on November 3rd- I think. I'm not quite sure.

What can readers expect to see in the next couple episodes of season 2?
Well, there are 12 more episodes left in season 2, and basically these last couple episodes are gonna be like an epic chase scene action movie. That's kinda what I want it to feel like.

When does Genevieve die?
I can't tell you that. You're gonna have to keep reading to find out.

When you announced the series, Alyson Stoner was a cast member. Where is she?
Alyson Stoner was actually supposed to be a cast member, but I had the idea to basically 'fire' her from the appearance list, and I replaced her with Selena Gomez as Maria Hailus.

Was Stoner supposed to portray Maria?
No. She was actually supposed to portay Olivia Beckham, except she wasn't going to be called Olivia Beckham. When I decided to trash the Alyson Stoner idea, I completely came up with a whole new cast concept. Joe Jonas wasn't even supposed to be in the series, but I switched it up at the final cut. It was actually supposed to be Nick Jonas portraying Genevieve's 'friend with benefits' if you'd liked to call it that.

Will we ever see Alyson Stoner in the series?
(thinks) I've thought about that. I decided that she's not going to be making a constant appearance, but she will have a small sort of recurring role. I'd say guest star but it's more recurring because she'll be in different episodes at different times. Stoner's character is going to be named Alisson "Sunny" Jackson. And she's only going to be making a few appearances. I don't want to talk too much about that, so next question.

Tell us about the Genevieve - Joe - Olivia triangle.
It's complicated. I don't know if anyone's got this, but Genevieve likes Joe, Joe likes Olivia, and Olivia likes Joe. Joe has kind of a little bit of something on the side with Joe, but he doesn't talk about it.

If Joe and Olivia get together what will happen?
Stuff that probably shouldn't be in a PG-rated series. And that's why, right now, I'm announcing that the third season of 'Airplanes' will be PG14 or R-rated. But 99.9% for violence and language. I'm not gonna have any X-rated episodes. Pssh. No. That's just too much.

Well, thankyou for taking the time today.
Oh, no problem. Thank you having me.
Now before we run out of time, do you think anyone should know anything else about the series?
Just... keep watching. That's the only way you're going to find out more about the plotand the characters. I don't want to say anymore then I already have though.
Where are you going after this interview?
Bed. It's 1 AM and I'm tired.
Thanks so much.
No problem, whatsoever.
Stay tuned for a second Q and A.
Hey, Hey. Don't rush me. I just did this one! (laughs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

=Nickdiz18BlogSpot Forum=
Please do not post any innapropriate comments. No negative comments including the negative opinions of any media excitements or non-defending other commentors.