NickdizBlogs

Welcome to NickdizBlogs!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

'Airplanes' Season 4, Episode 4 Preview!

I turned around, and saw myself lying on the bed.I had dark circles under my eyes, and my hair was an absolute mess."I'm dead?" I asked."In a way," Genevieve said, "They are trying to revive you.""Well, what happened?" I asked.Suddenly, Genevieve's glowing stopped and the room's light suddenly became dim.I heard the sound of bells, and they were slowly getting louder."I'm sorry. I must go." Genevieve said.

AIRPLANES SEASON 4 EPISODES 4-6 (CHAPTERS 54 to 56) PREMIERE TOMORROW @ 3/2c PM ON YOUTUBE.COM/NAVYSTARDUST12

No comments:

Post a Comment

=Nickdiz18BlogSpot Forum=
Please do not post any innapropriate comments. No negative comments including the negative opinions of any media excitements or non-defending other commentors.