NickdizBlogs

Welcome to NickdizBlogs!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

EXCLUSIVE: "TORN" EPISODE 12 SNEAK PREVIEW!

Episode 12 is written and is uploading on the YouTube channel as I type, but because we know you guys can't wait, we're giving you a sneak preview of the FINAL episode, for Torn's 1st season:

I smelt something horrifying. Rotting – body waste.
"Oh, God! You’re SITTING on these floors?" I said – staring at the moldy, dirty floors.
"I’ve been here for hours – avoiding the mold. This spot is clear of the mold." He said – gasping. "Try not to breathe the mold. It might be poisonous."
I helped him up, and led him out the bathroom door.
"Why have you been waiting here? How’d you know I was going to come?"
"I didn’t. I tried finding a door – but it was too dark. I couldn’t see anything." Nick said.
"I don’t get it – this place used to be so colorful and clean. Why was it just abandoned?" I said.
"I don’t know. Maybe it has something to do with her." He said.

"Precisely." I heard, but it wasn’t from me or Nick.

That's all you guys are getting, for now! TORN SEASON 2 EPISODE 1 is being uploaded on April 2nd, 2010! [Friday]

No comments:

Post a Comment

=Nickdiz18BlogSpot Forum=
Please do not post any innapropriate comments. No negative comments including the negative opinions of any media excitements or non-defending other commentors.