NickdizBlogs

Welcome to NickdizBlogs!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Nickdiz18 Announces Technical Problems with "Bucket List" Trailer!

Nickdiz18 has released the following information on his upcoming trailer for his new series, "The Bucket List".
Quote, "I am having some technical problems with my Windows Movie Maker. I go to save the video, the video begins to save, and a notice pops up saying the following: 'This project contains source files that are missing or that have been modified after import. Your project cannot be saved as a movie until the files have been located or deleted from the project.' If anyone knows what this means, then please contact me on YouTube, so I can release the trailer. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

=Nickdiz18BlogSpot Forum=
Please do not post any innapropriate comments. No negative comments including the negative opinions of any media excitements or non-defending other commentors.